We're excited and ready to serve, nurture and build the character of
your child with the love of Christ. We provide loving care to infants,
toddlers, preschoolers, pre-k, and school-agers.
Too Christian Learning Center is committed to enhance and enrich the children
entrusted to our care. We offer a positive, unique and quality Christian
environment that is designed to bring the best out of each child! Our program
strives to meet the needs of the whole child spiritually, intellectually,
emotionally, physically and socially in a nurturing environment. It is
our priority to motivate, educate, and inspire children as they enter our program.
endeavor to motivate and activate
the natural gifts, talents, and abilities in each child by creating a spacious
learning environment fit for active participation. Each classroom allows for
creativity, exploration, and fun! We educate our children by implementing a
well balanced (faith based) curriculum that sparks interest and captures a
child’s desire to learn! We encourage and inspire
our children to excel in education, have strong character, give back to the
community, and to reach their maximum potential while at God’s Kidz Too!
- We motivate the children by encouraging them and activating the God - given talents within them
- We motivate their natural gifts and abilities
- We motivate them through love, affirmation and accepting of their individual uniqueness
- We motivate through creativity, exporation and fun!
- We provide an integrated curriculum of A-Beka and Pinnacle, and a special resource for customized learning
- We educate them by capturing their desire to learn
- We educate them through an environment and atmophere that is conducive to creative learning
- We teach so that they can reach their maximum potential, which is accomplished through advance lesson planning
- We celebrate
their efforts, ideas, and accomplishments, allowing them to excel in
education, develop a strong character, and give back to the community
- We share their individual accomplishments with their classmates and parents
- We inspire
them through positive role models from the community where they can
share in a variety of personal and professional experiences